Tuesday, March 17, 2009


There is no Secret Ingredient for the Recipe

As I’m awarded by the recognition 
of watching the most no. of movies in AICAR it becomes my responsibility 
towards my friends to contribute to atleast a single movie review. I thank all 
my friends to support me by supplying good movies which I watched and 
I’m here. I’m not a kind of person who likes to give reviews for 
movies I see, I just watch because I love watching. And it becomes difficult 
for me to give my opinions about the thing I love. As this is also and 
will be a job for a management student to do in future I think I should 
do it. So this is my pen writing for all my movie lover frienzz.



This review I start with the category 
I love most i.e. Animation. Many of you have already watched this movie 
(I guess) or if not you should see it if you love animated movies. Also 
if you are a fan of Bruce, Jackie, Jet Lee or Tony then you have your 
stuff in it. The movie is Kung-fu Panda. It's the top rated movie in both US and UK and has done a great collection of revenues.


 It’s a story of a panda learning 
Kung-fu and defeating a superior fighter. Sorry, I told you the crux 
of the movie but this is not the only thing to see in the movie. It 
can change your belief if you see it that way.



This panda is turned into a warrior 
by his master who doesn’t believe in him initially but later when 
he believes that the panda can be the warrior he teaches him Kung-fu 
and Paul (the panda) learns it perfectly. So, the first thing to learn 
is to believe and trust in what you do.



This movie is a combination of adventure 
and comedy as I see and you will love both, that’s my guarantee. Paul 
learns Kung-fu but there is a fear within him that he can’t defeat 
the warrior on his own as the warrior is far better than him. To give 
him the strength his master hands a Dragon scroll to him which is supposed 
to be given to a dragon warrior. When Paul opens the scroll it’s blank. 
He thinks that the creator of the scroll (who also selected him as Dragon 
Warrior) was a fool to create a blank scroll. Everybody was confused 
what to do as the devil was to come there any time. They started moving 
the villagers to other safer place. By this time Paul’s father reveals 
the secret of his secret recipe (as he is a cook and runs a hotel). 
This is the most inspiring line in the whole movie which can change 
your mind and behaviour if you believe in it.



“There is no secret ingredient 
for the secret recipe. To make something special you just have to believe 
it special.”



This brought a change in Paul’s mind 
and he defeats the warrior.



And this can bring a change in you 
too. If you believe that you can do it, you can. You are unique in yourself 
and you don’t need anything else to become special. Just believe that 
you are special.  That’s all.



You can put your comments over here 
only after watching the movie.

2 comments:

Darshit's said...

hey chalak khopdi...

Kungfu panda is really a great movie bt it wud be better if u hd post dis blog b4 few days (may be months). Well my favorite line from dis movie is:
“There is no secret ingredient
for the secret recipe. To make something special you just have to believe it special.

Chalak Khopdi said...

Mere bhai, yeh post actually pehle post kar diya tha, par dusre blogsite par. ab main jyadatar blog is blogsite par likhta hu isliye maine yeh post yaha copy kar diya.