Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friends

Today I thought of sitting alone on the dining table (I’m talking of our college canteen) and to tell you frankly I don’t want to do that again. I didn’t know how can one sit alone during meals and leave after doing so happily. I bet no one likes to sit alone anywhere (except some) but I don’t know why some people do so happily.

Seeing people around you talking to each other and not to you makes you more lonely than ever and this was the worst case with me because I’m a very talkative guy and sitting quite is not my cup of tea. Even when I was sitting alone nobody bothered to accompany me and that’s when I thought that you must have a special friend who accompanies you wherever you need. How can a simple guy or gal can change ones life can be seen in a college life and if not then it’s not life at all. I will always regret that I didn’t have a friend who voluntarily accompanied me for half of my life.

In want of having many I didn’t had any.

If you want to take a lesson from my life (I will be amazed if you do) then please take this one and have someone so near that he/she will never leave you alone and sit to share his/her thoughts with you on a dining table.

Do you have a friend who will not want you to sit alone, then you are one of the luckiest people on the earth. Don’t loose him/her at any cost and especially when they need you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Vikas... I am amazed to see the other side of your thoughts which were hidden till now. I wont disagree with you, I think you have too many friends. The only problem is that even they are looking for someone so close, so the end goal is more or less same. So y don't you all do it together.

Have a great search....

Cheers !!!!!

Darshit's said...

Dude

I agree with ur point that one alws need a friend who support u and stand wid u wen u need him/her. I wish u find one soon.